Thursday, July 10, 2008

my favorite time of days.

i have maybe three favorite times a day. the first time that's my favorite is seeing the sunset. i don't really see it, but it lets me know that the night is almost over, and that i can go home in a couple of hours. today the sunset turned the sky reddish pink. it doesn't normally do that. it usually is just the blue purple pink and gold, but today it was just the reddish pink.
my second favorite part of the day is when i walk home. some nights when i walk home i see the lightning in the sky. it lights up the world with awesome lightning strikes and so on. then i remember that i'm standing next to a metal building and should probably start walking home. other nights, like tonight, the sky is lit up with the stars. while it's not the same as living in the country it is a close second. when i walk home i find the different constillations and look at how bright they are. it reminds me of things that i like, and it keeps me going when i can't feel anything anymore. it reminds me of what a real vacation is, and how i need one of those. i'll get that vacation when i go back to school. i know that school is school and sometimes it sucks, but it's better than how i live now.
my third favorite thing of the day is probably logging onto facebook and writing on my blog so early in the morning. i hope that you guys are excited when you see that i've posted on my blog, and i enjoy the messages that friends send me on facebook.
it's kind of sad that i only have three favorite things per day. i know that they aren't much, but they matter to me. as of now, i can't really think or feel anymore, so i think it's time for bed. good night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It thrills me to see a new post by you, Roxy!

Shelley said...

I think your favorite times of the day are great!