Thursday, January 8, 2009

grocieries!!! mm-hmm!!

so after work today i plan on going and getting food so i can eat, and be happy and full. YAY!!

there wasn't anything too exciting today. i had a quiz today in spanish class, and it was really easy, so no complaining there. the funny thing is that my spanish teacher is romanian. talk about interesting.

i've tried to see what university band i'm in but fred hasn't posted them yet, so that's a bummer. i really want to be in the one that's not at the stadium. i went to the stadium all last semester, and i'm all funned out going there.

sometimes my focus level is just down. i try hard, and usually everything is okay, but sometimes my add gets the better of me. dangit! a good example of this is this blog. it's full of random stuff that doesn't even make sense half the time.

still though, the main thought on my mind is: FOOD...FOOD...FOOD...HOME...EATING...FOOD!!!!

No comments: