Wednesday, January 7, 2009

sometimes... i just want to punch him!!!

so i got to hang out with joe and graham a lot last semester, and wasn't really planning on seeing either of them at all this semester. i was at work yesterday and i got this call from joe and he's like, come and hang out with me after your done with work. so i did.

lets see... i would definitely say that there are issues with joe. i think i kinda missed out on a great opportunity there, but oh well. over the winter break joe got engaged to his girlfriend. that's fine with me, i accept the fact that i didn't act when i should have, but there are some things that joe does that definitely deserve a punching.

examples: when we were going down to vegas, joe would share his blankets and pillows with me on the bus ride and then he would snuggle next to me. lets get real: the snuggling was probably for heat conservation because it got down to 40 degrees on that bus... so cold!! i'm grateful for the blanket, but i don't know, i guess that it just irks me.

we were talking about something, i can't really remember what, but he told me that i was awesome and so cool, and that i was a great best friend and that i totally understood everything that's going on with him and his girlfriend. and then he was like, you get that all the time, i'm sure that you do. i guess that it just kind of sucked because it reminded me of being a fallback, and i don't want to be that anymore.

last night, we were hanging out right, and i was looking at a paper, and he scooted closer so that he could read to. he even put his arm around me. yeah. that kind of made me feel like trash... and feel like punching him. suck!!

so if i could, i would give up joe, but he's one of my best friends, and he is a great friend. i just wish that he would stop having these lapses in memory and remember that he has a girlfriend, and that i'm a girl too!

No comments: