Monday, January 26, 2009

happiness for the day

today was a pretty chill day. nothing unusual happened. i went to my classes and did all that i was supposed to. i even did my homework while at work, so i'm all set for my classes on wednesday. i did the homework for tuesday last thursday.

i think the suckiest part of my day is the fact that i have a sore bottom. i was walking down my sister's driveway to get into my brother's car when i wiped out hard. i laughed it off, but today i have this huge bruise and it hurts to sit down. dangit! talk about bad timing.

i have to admit though i feel pretty good about life right now. there are a few minor concerns, but nothing to large anymore. we'll start with the first.

i thought for a while there at elizabeth's and my friendship might be slowly falling apart. what with her disagree with the old boyfriends and people who bring it to her attention thing, times were getting tough. she didn't like talking to me there for a while. we talked last night though, and it was amazing. she actually told me how things were going instead of just hoping that i knew what was going down. i know that even though she is still in denial, she's gonna make it through, and be happier in the end.

so that makes me happier. i feel kind of tired right now, but i still have an hour left at work. i'm sure i could find some sort of project that could be worked on. but until then.

this is roxy!

No comments: